- S1 Pendidikan Matematika
- S1 Pendidikan Fisika
- S1 Pendidikan Biologi
- S1 Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia
- S1 Pendidikan Bahasa Inggris
- S1 Pendidikan Sejarah
- S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi
- S1 Pendidikan Sosiologi
- S1 Pendidikan Geografi
- S1 Bimbingan dan Konseling (BK)
- S1 Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar (PGSD)
- S1 Pendidikan Jasmani, Kesehatan, dan Rekreasi
- S1 Pendidikan Seni Drama, Tari, dan Musik
- S1 Pendidikan Infromatika
- S1 Pendidikan Guru Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini (PG PAUD) Continue Reading
Recently, authoritative researchers published their findings about successful large scale innovation. Ben Levin published “How to change 5000 schools, A practical and Positive Approach for Leading Change at Every Level” (2009). His research focused on the macro level, on the strategic, and structural aspects of innovations. He describes eight factors for successful innovation :
- Formulate clear and undisputed goals.
- Stop talking about policies, start “doing” policies.
- Include all schools in the policies and challenge them to enter the strategy.
- Be aware that leadership at the policy level should be visible, take part in the national debate and be well inform.
- Create a meaningful infrastructure for parents, Professionals, policy makers, and politicians.
- Provide sufficient support nearby.
- Keep teachers, school leaders, and lecturers focused.
- Manage the distractions proactively.
The movement of PMRI for 10 years has become a consideration that PMRI is a good education in Indonesia. Many experiences contributed the ideas for improving the standards of several PMRI’s aspects. The increase in number of schools and universities is one reason to determine the standards and characteristics of PMRI. There has been a strong belief in a bottom-up approach so it is limit to this adaptation. The standards are the PMRI movement’s first quality assurance system, by which the quality of PMRI can be assured and the integrity of the concept can be maintained. The development of the standards went through several stages. In the first stage, the discussion boiled down to defining the function of the PMRI standards :
1. To (self) evaluate.
2. To communicate and influence (opinion, policy).
3. To safeguard the integrity of the PMRI concept.
4. To improve PMRI practices.
Find the area of the shaded region between triangle ABC and triangle GHI, if the corresponding sides of the three triangles are parallel and 1 unit apart. Triangle DEF lies midway between the other two triangles. The lengths of the three sides of triangle DEF are 5, 6, and 7 units. (See Figure 1)
Coba diperhatikan kedua segitiga berikut, kenapa salah satu segitiga tersebut ada yang bolong padahal luas keduanya sama.